We are. Of course. As part of the makerspace community, Workshop 88 has been participating with the Illinois PPE Network. The 100% donor driven, non profit endeavor. For more information, visit Illinois PPE Network.
Workshop88 members have been 3D printing face shields and surgical face mask extenders these past few weeks.
Here’s the latest news with the Illinois PPE group.
- New url: https://www.illinoisppe.org
- The Illinois PPE is focussing on making masks and tools for mask makers now. (Let us know if you have questions about the shields and/or need some inventory picked up and cleared out.)
- Illinois PPE is now on twitter.
- There is a facebook page called Distributed Fabrication Network.
- The Distributed Fabrication Network is a new NFP that is intended to outlive the need for makers to be making PPE — because we’ve shown that being in communication over who needs what and which designs work can make a significant impact within a community.
- Please consider making a donation and share this with people you know.