This Week’s Project Discussions
- Radiosonde Update [Phil]
- A radiosonde is an automatic radio transmitter in the meteorological aids service usually carried on an aircraft, free balloon, kite or parachute, and which transmits meteorological data. Each radio transmitter shall be classified by the radiocommunication service in which it operates permanently or temporarily.
- The live cracking open to see “Clear Ice” Molds Project [Scott]
- Home Automation
- New UPS hack [Jim]
- Mailbox [Peter]
- Integrating an old (UL Certified) workhorse (X10 Modules) into a modern home automation system [Rick]
- 3D Printing projects
- Useful Tools and inventions to use in the workshop
- Slack/Blog Postings Review
- Melamine or chipboard drawer face repair [Scott]
Welcome to the Workshop 88 Makers Round-table on Zoom where we share our projects, ideas, and related resources. The agenda is above, the meeting will be recorded and hosted on YouTube, and resources like links and other related information can be found here after the event. To bring your own topic, join Workshop88 or become a supporter via Patreon.
- YouTube link to this event: tbd
- Mailbox Notification Project Links
- ESP8266 – Wemos Mini Pro
- Adafruit Power switch breakout
- Adafruit Timer breakout
- Solar Power
- Battery Power – Need “pass through” power or simultaneous charge/discharge
Workshop 88 is a makerspace in Glen Ellyn Illinois. We are more than a workshop, we are a growing community of creative talented people who aspire to learn and share their insights, experiences, and projects.
Please subscribe to Workshop88’s YouTube channel, like us on facebook, and join or support our maker community by contributing to Workshop88 on Patreon!
To find out about upcoming events follow Workshop88 on Meetup.
Do you have a question? email us at info@Workshop88.com