Check out the January 12, 2021 Workshop 88 Maker Meeting here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwsqs3ZTS8k
Mapping out GPS Data
- Mace shared his project of mapping out multiple data points from hikes and rides.
- Making the Data Manageable using Ramer-Douglas-Peucker Algorithm
- RDP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSYw9GrakjY
- Casita Hike https://youtu.be/f8VEyqB4ijo
- Video timestamp 34:09 https://youtu.be/uwsqs3ZTS8k?t=2049
- Bending Metal Methods – What tools help improve the process?
- Video timestamp 55:46 https://youtu.be/uwsqs3ZTS8k?t=3346
- Making Toys and Puzzles (3D print or Laser Cut)
- What is the true definition of a SOMA Cube?
- Video timestamp 1:08:22 https://youtu.be/uwsqs3ZTS8k?t=4102
- Staples of our home workshop
- Drone Pilot
- Methods of etching glass with laser cutter
- Taking apart an LED lightbulb
- 3D Printed Tally system case (more details coming later)
Workshop 88 is a makerspace in Glen Ellyn Illinois. We are more than a workshop, we are a growing community of creative talented people who aspire to learn and share knowledge, experiences, and projects.
Never miss a tip or project! Follow our blog at www.Workshop88.com, subscribe to Workshop88’s YouTube channel, like us on Facebook, follow us Twitter and join or support our maker community by contributing to Workshop88 on Patreon!
To find out about upcoming events follow Workshop88 on Meetup.
Have a question? email us at info@Workshop88.com