Check out the January 19, 2021 Workshop 88 Maker Meeting here:
Excel Tips and Tricks
- Working with Tables and the Slicer in Excel
- Inspiration video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y40Wy1guAiQ
- Creating a filter interface – quick and easy
- Scott’s Recommended Excel Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nbkaYsR94c
Designing a Case for Anemometer
- Timestamp 21:47 https://youtu.be/j170OVP-4oc?t=1307
- Scott shared the iterations/prototypes in designing/creating an anemometer case.
- Member testimonial on what they want to do and the value of being part of the Workshop 88 community.
Part 2 of GPS Data on Google Earth
- Mace provided an update of the Google Earth Map data point project.
- Questions addressed: How much data do you really need? What produces the best looking chart? How do you determine which of the data can be excluded? Every 5th element, every 100th?
Workshop 88 is a makerspace in Glen Ellyn Illinois. We are more than a workshop, we are a growing community of creative talented people who aspire to learn and share knowledge, experiences, and projects.
Never miss a tip or project! Follow our blog at www.Workshop88.com, subscribe to Workshop88’s YouTube channel, like us on Facebook, follow us Twitter and join or support our maker community by contributing to Workshop88 on Patreon!
To find out about upcoming events follow Workshop88 on Meetup.
Have a question? email us at info@Workshop88.com