Check out the February 2, 2021 Workshop 88 Maker Meeting here:
- MACE shared the current step of the GPS Data Map reduction and the resulting differences based on methods utilized. RDP
- 3D Printing Projects were shared and some methodologies explained.
- The question as to what software platform is the best next step after TinkerCad was proposed.
- cross-disciplinary science that combines biology and acoustics
- AudioMoth – Andrew shared the device that can sit outside and record bird and other animal sounds. Tune in later at an upcoming meeting to hear actual animal sounds recorded.
Workshop 88 is a makerspace in Glen Ellyn Illinois. We are more than a workshop, we are a growing community of creative talented people who aspire to learn and share knowledge, experiences, and projects.
Never miss a tip or project! Follow our blog at www.Workshop88.com, subscribe to Workshop88’s YouTube channel, like us on Facebook, follow us Twitter and join or support our maker community by contributing to Workshop88 on Patreon!
To find out about upcoming events follow Workshop88 on Meetup.
Have a question? email us at info@Workshop88.com