Open-Source CAM / CNC Software
Check out the February 16, 2021 Workshop 88 Maker Meeting here:
This week we had a great conversation with our special guest, Brad Collette, one of the core developers on FreeCAD – focusing on Path Workbench.
- FreeCAD Path Workbench Wiki
- Sliptonic on YouTube
- Columbia Gadget Works
- Sliptonic on Patreon
- FreeCAD Open Source code on GitHub (latest releases) https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD/releases
- Daily Builds of FreeCAD (Ubuntu)
- More ways to contribute but directly to developers https://liberapay.com/FreeCAD/
- https://hubs.mozilla.com/ Create Virtual Rooms
- http://radio.garden/ OMG so cool. Hear what’s being broadcasted anywhere in the world. Find out where you end up when given the chance. Make the world feel small and beef up your geography knowledge.
- BASIC 10 Liner (Game Programming) Contest
Workshop 88 is a makerspace in Glen Ellyn Illinois. We are more than a workshop, we are a growing community of creative talented people who aspire to learn and share knowledge, experiences, and projects.
Never miss a tip or project! Follow our blog at www.Workshop88.com, subscribe to Workshop88’s YouTube channel, like us on Facebook, follow us Twitter and join or support our maker community by contributing to Workshop88 on Patreon!
To find out about upcoming events follow Workshop88 on Meetup.
Have a question? email us at info@Workshop88.com