Workshop 88 is a hackerspace (also known as a makerspace) located in Chicago’s western suburbs. Focused on science, technology, mechanics, culture and the digital arts we offer a space where people with diverse backgrounds can socialize, collaborate and learn. Through shared resources, knowledge and ideas we strive to create a space that promotes community and learning.
Workshop 88 is located at 41°52’37.0″N 88°03’58.2″W: 481 N Main St. Rear Building Unit B, in downtown Glen Ellyn, IL. Despite the Main St address, access is ONLY through the Schock Square parking lot on Pennsylvania. If you are interested in learning more about Workshop 88 feel free to stop by for one of our regular Thursday evening public meetings or other events. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a visit.
From the corner of Main and Pennsylvania in downtown Glen Ellyn, follow this video to find our location. Note that Honey Cafe referred to in the video is now A Toda Madre – “Creative market-fresh Mexican eats”.
Contact Workshop 88
- General Information – email@example.com
- Events and Classes – Andrew Morrison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Library Programs – Library Team (email@example.com)
Board of Directors
- Russ Lankenau – President
- Rudy Ristich – Vice President
- Ted Kitch – Secretary/Treasurer
- Andrew Morrison – Advisor