We’ve been playing with the etching of metals with our laser cutter at Workshop 88. One of our members discovered a mustard-etching method and tested it out last night during the weekly open house.
The results are pretty great for a first attempt! Expect more detail to come in future posts – but if you want to know more, please come to our open house meetings every Thursday night!
- Glue gun mystery unstuck
- W88 at River Forest Maker-Fest
- Why Workshop 88 Rocks
- Winfield Library Build-A-Flute Workshop
- Prusa i3 MK2S 3D printer kit assembly time lapse videos
- Maker of CamBam supports Workshop 88 makerspace!
- Visit to Solid State Depot, Boulder Colorado
- 3D Printing PLA on a flexible metal build plate
- W88 Class – Intro to Electrical Circuits and Measurement (Jan 14 and Jan 21)