One of our new members, Josh, has been making great use of the 3D printers at Workshop 88. He had a headlight for his bike that he wanted centered on the handlebars. So he took the Blackburn Flea Bike Light Handlebar Mount file on Thingiverse and remixed it to fit on his bike. Here is his remix – the photo at the top shows the finished print.
Support Workshop 88 through our Amazon links, disable ad-blocking to see:
- Member project: Crowd-sourced science
- Member projects: Building a night sky observatory!!
- How to create and install custom ringtones on an iPhone without iTunes or a USB cable
- Mustard etching?
- Glue gun mystery unstuck
- W88 at River Forest Maker-Fest
- Why Workshop 88 Rocks
- Winfield Library Build-A-Flute Workshop
- Prusa i3 MK2S 3D printer kit assembly time lapse videos