I’m continuing two traditions with this post, neither of which I’m proud of.
1) It is rather late notice, yet again, though we did send out email announcing this meeting a couple of weeks ago.
2) Upon looking back at the previous meeting announcements, I noticed I’ve used a different date format for each one. So here’s yet another one, just to confuse your calendar a bit more.
EDIT: Okay, three traditions! I’ve forgotten to put the time in the post as well… 6:30 PM.
Here’s the agenda for this evening. We’ll be meeting at North Central College again, on the main floor of the White Academic Center (the same place as the meeting on the 7th). We should have the place mostly to ourselves again. If you can’t make it because of holiday commitments, we’ll see you after the new year!
- 1 Opening Remarks
- 2 Introductions of any new attendees
- 3 Review of previous minutes
- 4 Review and approve agenda
- 5 Reports from officers
- 6 Old business
- 7 New business
The link below has some more details (and I don’t believe you need a Facebook account to view it.).