Check out the February 9, 2021 Workshop 88 Maker Meeting here:
CAD Software – Designing 3D Printable Objects
- Web based software that includes 3 levels of design including circuit design and code blocks.
- A perfect middle level interface that allows for easy changes and keeping a history of objects created with an interface to manage the variables.
- Chamfer capabilities with ease.
- Pure scripting/programming interface with supplemental graphics and supporting library of modules to work from.
Additional Links Mentioned
- Check your local library (if you are a cardholder) for Lynda.com access
- Blender.org – best for creating animations
- DesignSparkMechanical another design software option
- LearnFreeCAD video tutorials on YouTube
Workshop 88 is a makerspace in Glen Ellyn Illinois. We are more than a workshop, we are a growing community of creative talented people who aspire to learn and share knowledge, experiences, and projects.
Never miss a tip or project! Follow our blog at www.Workshop88.com, subscribe to Workshop88’s YouTube channel, like us on Facebook, follow us Twitter and join or support our maker community by contributing to Workshop88 on Patreon!
To find out about upcoming events follow Workshop88 on Meetup.
Have a question? email us at info@Workshop88.com